Why I created this blog
This blog was created for Zachariah by his mom. This is Zach's special place to show the world how incredible he is. In the hustle and bustle of his brother's cancer treatment, Zach was feeling forgotten and alone. Zach is a very bright, artisitc boy. He will be free to post his thoughts and display his artwork. Zach is a very caring, gentle boy who has many demons that he has to deal with. Zach has battled depression, anger, aggression, and ADD for years. He has low self esteem and doesn't fully believe how much he has to offer. Zach plays the piano, bowls on a youth bowling league, and is very creative. He enjoys reading and music. He loves animals of all kinds, ecspecially dolphins. Be sure to check out his blog often. I am sure you will agree that Zach is a GREAT kid!
Dena Rowland

5 Comments:
This is a very kewl page! I think Zach is great and I will really enjoy checking in on his page to see what's new in Zach's world--hey, Zach . . don't forget to show everybody some of your awesome artwork! People will really enjoy it!
Zach is most definitely a great kid!
Hugs & Love,
Katrina
Hey Zach. Aunt Deb loves you very much. You are such a cool kid. Remember that talk we had the other night. You can call me anytime and take out your frustrations. You are very special kid to us. Take that dolphin home and remember you are loved my many people. Love ya Lots
Hello Zach. I don't know you or Kai. I know your Mom when I see her but I know your Grandma. I am a child care provider in Clifton like your Grandma. That is where I got to know your Grandma. I would love to see some of your artwork.
Sue Affolter
Hey, Zach how is it going?!!!
Pretty awesome to have your own personal webzone!! Do you like it?
Hope things are going good. Just thought I drop ya a note. I like dophins too. Hope to see ya tomorrow.
Jody V.
Post a Comment
<< Home