Hi, I'm Zach and I am happy that I have this blog , thanks to my mom I never would have had this blog. I'm hanging in and happy that my brother is doing well and is not letting satan be really mean and my mom is hanging in there and having pride in her life .
Well goodbye ,
Zach Rowland

2 Comments:
Zach,
I am really glad that you have your blog too! It will be really neat! Just keep praying and things can only get better!
love,
Jennifer
Hey Zach,
I just wanted to check your blog, it looks great. We had so much fun the other night at the benefit. It was great to see you! I hope that you got the card and stickers that we sent a while back, the kids love Spongebob and had to get you those. Hope your day is a great one!
love,
Hoyt, Christie, Caley & Tillman
Post a Comment
<< Home