Animal Crossing by Gamecube "A no-brainer way to spend the day!"

This dog is a character from the game Animal Crossing by Game Cube. His name is K.K. He is a guitar palyer. And he has made lots of CD's and records. In the game Animal Crossing you walk around aimlessly and converse with other characters. You do errands for the other characters. You work at a shop. It is a no-brainer type game. You can work your way up to having a mansion from the little single room house you start with. When I am feeling overwhelmed with real life I like to play this fun game to escape. Malakai enjoys the racing and shooting games. I like the no brainer kind that I can just blow off steam with.

1 Comments:
Hi Zach I like the dog that is playing the guitar.It looks like me but I'm not a dog.See you later Cody.
Post a Comment
<< Home